Over 4m Nigerians have applied for N-Power Batch C jobs – FG

0
434

The Federal Government has said over four million persons have so far applied for the 2020 N-Power Batch C recruitment. This is according to the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Farouq.

She said this in a tweet on her handle on Sunday, adding that her Ministry will ensure the successful transition of the N-Power beneficiaries. According to her, since the portal was opened about sixteen days ago, Nigerians have responded positively.

“My team and I continue to interface with stakeholders to ensure a successful transition for the N-Power,” the tweet read. “It has been 16 days since the portal opened and we have received 4.48 million applications to date.”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here